Thursday, March 27, 2008

Comedy poll results

Remember, people could vote for multiple plays, so if you add up the percentages of votes for each play, the total will be higher than 100%.

1. A Midsummer Night's Dream (6 votes, 54%)
2 (tie). The Comedy of Errors; The Tempest; Twelfth Night (4 votes, 36%)
5 (tie). Much Ado About Nothing; The Taming of the Shrew (3 votes, 27%)
7 (tie). As You Like It; Cymbeline; Measure for Measure (2 votes, 18%)
10 (tie). The Merchant of Venice; Pericles, Prince of Tyre (1 vote, 9%)

These are more or less the results I expected, though I would've guessed a stronger showing for As You Like It.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen Branagh's As You Like It? I watched it last night. Highly entertaining.

-G

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I thought I commented on this one already, but apparently not. Anyway, here's my wonderful comment. Enjoy. Oh, and about the comedy poll, it's pretty much what I expected. Although I am surprised about As You Like It, which doesn't strike me as a particularly funny play.