Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm not dead!

Hey. Sorry for the utter lack of posting in the past two weeks. I am somewhat ashamed to report that my Shakespeare reading project has not exactly been progressing recently. However, I've decided, that since I've got this blog space, I'm gonna darn well use it. So therefore, a resolution! I shall try to post SOMETHING every day. If I can make a tenuous connection to Shakespeare, all the better. And there will be some play reading updates quite soon, I promise. It's hard when one's free time is divided between at least half a dozen different books... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that I, for one, would love to read about the half dozen (more or less lol) books you are reading as well as the Shakespeare canon!

"Books to the ceiling
Books to the sky
My piles of books are a mile high
How I love them
How I need them
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them"

~ Arnold Lobel

Anonymous said...

Gee I'm only reading half as many books and I thought I was stretched. You have my forgiveness, although I have to admit that during your absence from posting I was also having a lengthy (albeit apparently well-timed) absence from commenting. Anyway, making tenuous connections to Shakespeare doesn't sound too hard. You'll be fine.